YOU Come First, Always
As a fiduciary, we believe in placing the needs of our clients ahead of our own, and this begins by learning about who they are and what they’re seeking from our relationship. With a boutique atmosphere, you can feel confident in a close connection in which you’re viewed as the unique individual you are - not simply the numbers involved.
Every Good Relationship Is Built on a Foundation of Trust & Comfort
We’ll ask you questions such as:
- Tell us a little about yourself and your lifestyle – what’s important to you?
- If you could leave your children with just 3 principles/values, what would they be?
- What are your 3 most pressing financial concerns?
- What is the “purpose” of your money? For example, if you had all the money in the world and could only spend it three ways, how would you spend it?
- How do money decisions get made in your household today?
Our Six-Step Process,
To See If We’re a Good, Mutual Fit:
We’ll begin with a conversation to see if what we provide is what you are looking for.
Next, we will meet for roughly 45-60 minutes either in person or virtually to get to know each other and gain clarity on your goals, dreams, concerns and unique financial situation.
At this time, we will take everything that we discussed in our previous meeting and generate our recommendations to achieve your stated goals. This will include information regarding whether you’re on track to reach your goals, ideas to improve your tax situation, and guidance on how you are invested today.
In this meeting, you’ll see exactly how we can help you accomplish the goals outlined in the discovery meeting. And, you’ll be armed with enough information after this meeting to determine whether or not it makes sense to work together.
You should go home after the meeting, contemplate our discussion and the ideas outlined, and consider a few questions:
- Do I like/trust/respect this team and their approach?
- Do I believe the value and benefits provided exceed the cost?
- Do their recommendations make sense to me?
If we agree that we want to work together, this is where we make things official and move forward in implementing your plan of action.